Oklahoma City, OK
Medical & Healthcare
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client delivers innovative technology and products within the orthopedic space. They are nationally recognized as one of the top providers of sports medicine products and services focused on rehabilitation. They are hiring a Licensed Orthotist to provide expert orthotic care, education, and services to patients.
The Licensed Orthotist will be responsible for managing and ensuring the delivery of high-quality products and services to patients. The ideal candidate will be passionate about making a difference in the lives of patients through innovative orthotic solutions.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus bonus plan and comprehensive benefits package: unlimited PTO, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and more.
• Company with incredible industry reputation and acknowledgment.
• Innovative work environment with access to top-rated and newest technologies.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on software projects and strategy.
• Opportunity to join the company at an exciting phase focused on rapid growth.
• Diverse learning environment where new ideas and suggestions are not only welcomed but encouraged and acted on.
• Endless career advancement paths as the company expands year over year.
• Extensive support resources and a team of highly trained support staff to assist in the implementation of strategic initiatives.
• Conduct thorough patient assessments to determine orthotic needs and requirements.
• Design, fabricate, and fit custom orthotic devices based on precise measurements and prescribed guidelines.
• Collaborate with physicians, physical therapists, and other healthcare professionals to develop personalized treatment plans.
• Monitor patient progress and make necessary adjustments to ensure optimal fit, function, and comfort.
• Provide comprehensive education and instructions to patients on the proper use and maintenance of orthotic devices.
• Maintain accurate and detailed patient records and documentation, ensuring confidentiality per HIPAA guidelines.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in orthotic technology and techniques.
• Participate in professional development activities and continuing education to enhance your skills and knowledge.
• Bachelor’s in Health Sciences, Biology, Anatomy & Physiology, or another related field.
• Certification/licensure as an Orthotist from an accredited program.
• 5+ years of experience with orthotics and/or prosthetics.
• Strong knowledge of anatomy, biomechanics, and pathologies related to orthotic care.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills to interact with patients, healthcare professionals, and team members.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple patient cases simultaneously.
• Commitment to providing compassionate patient care and improving patient outcomes.
• Up-to-date immunization and health screening records.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is a leading executive search firm specializing in healthcare recruiting. Our healthcare recruiters have expertise in placing high-performing talent in healthcare IT, medical devices, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, etc. Learn more at bit.ly/3G5DbWr
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.