Blue Signal Search
Our client is a nationally known rehabilitation healthcare group focused on bringing medical-assisted treatments to their patients fighting drug and alcohol addictions. They are hiring Licensed Nursing professionals to support patient programs.
The Licensed Nurse will be responsible for monitoring and assessing client behavior within the facility in order to coordinate treatment and plan for discharge within a team setting. This individual should have a background in a drug/alcohol rehabilitation setting or possess prior mental health therapy experience.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus great benefits package – medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, etc.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals driven by high performance and quality customer care.
• Culture emphasizes the impact each employee can make on the lives of clients as they inspire and empower change.
• Work to provide the motivation, tools, steps, and community that will produce lasting outcomes that truly impact patients’ lives.
• Use of treatments like detoxification, integrative medicine, dual diagnosis care, academic support, structured transition living, community support, holistic rehab, and more.
• Provide direct patient care to patients using the nursing process including documentation, discharge planning, and setting family expectations and educating on care.
• Administer medication.
• Communicate with patients and family members to understand the patients’ needs and history while maintaining observation, assessing, and tracking progress.
• Review plan of care on a regular basis to evaluates client response, prioritize, and modify plan.
• Maintain client records and clinical notes, showing systematic assessment, planning intervention and evaluation.
• Verify medical orders are accurate, properly authorized and without contraindication.
• Institute standard policies and procedures to stabilize clients in an emergency situation.
• Demonstrate competence with technical nursing skills according to personal and legal scope of practice.
• Uphold hospital policies & procedures, as well as industry best practices.
• 1+ years of clinical experience in mental health or drug abuse rehabilitation treatment.
• Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the appropriate state.
• Behavioral background and inpatient treatment program experience a plus.
• Current certifications and knowledge of CPR and/or BLS. Phlebotomy skillset a plus.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage and effectively communicate instruction.
• Ability to stay current on substance abuse counseling best practices and methods.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.