Licensed Counselor II (LMHP-E)
Medical & Healthcare
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client provides professional support to individuals with mental health and substance use intervention needs. They are currently seeking a Licensed Counselor II (LMHP-E) to support patients through mental health counseling.
The Licensed Counselor II (LMHP-E) will utilize their professional skills in a variety of programs to ensure patients with mental health and substance disorders receive quality care. They will use a person-centered approach to support individuals to achieve their highest potential in all facets of community life.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, sign-on bonus, and great benefits package – medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and more!
• Innovators of their field, with a strong vision for future company growth.
• Leadership that supports and encourages continued employee training and offers assistance with acquiring advanced certifications.
• Work to provide the motivation, tools, steps, and community that will produce lasting outcomes.
• Culture emphasizes the impact each employee can make on the lives of clients as they inspire and empower change.
• Conduct assessments, developing treatment plans, and providing direct support to patients working though mental health and substance disorders.
• Ensure the delivery of quality person-centered services that are culturally sensitive and responsive to the individual’s unique needs.
• Utilize all areas of counseling expertise including family, group, and individual therapy.
• Support individuals in various daily living activities such as nutrition, budgeting, and personal hygiene, etc.
• Collaborate with other members of the team, including case managers, therapists, and medical staff, to provide coordinated care.
• Distribute medication and monitor effectiveness, in accordance with agency policies and procedure.
• Providing crisis intervention and support services as needed.
• Complete clinical documentation and maintain accurate records of services provided.
• Proactively stay up to date on current best practices and standards in the field.
• Maintain the highest level of ethical awareness, confidentiality, and compliance with agency policies and procedures.
• 1+ year of counseling/therapy experience with mental health and/or substance use disorders, preferred.
• A Master’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling, required.
• Eligibility for supervised residency towards LMFT or related certification. Completion from a KCREP accredited institution, required.
• Ability to assess, diagnose, and create a treatment plan for individual patients based on intake.
• Meets all requirements from the state Board of Health Professions.
• Knowledge of person-centered planning and other best practices and counseling theories in the field of mental health and developmental disabilities.
• Ability to implement crisis intervention strategies and tactics.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• COVID-19 vaccination and valid driver’s license required.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is a leading executive search firm specializing in healthcare recruiting. Our healthcare recruiters have expertise in placing high-performing talent in healthcare IT, medical devices, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, etc. Learn more at bit.ly/3ZoFlHx
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.