Licensed Behavioral Analyst
Fort Chiswell, VA
Medical & Healthcare
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client provides professional support to individuals with mental health and substance use intervention needs. They are currently seeking a Licensed Behavioral Analyst to join their team.
The Licensed Behavioral Analyst will utilize their background in behavioral science to ensure patients receive a high-quality, customized treatment plan. They will use a person-centered approach to support individuals to achieve their highest potential in all facets of community life.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary and great benefits package – medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and more!
• Innovators of their field, with a strong vision for future company growth.
• Work to provide the motivation, tools, steps, and community that will produce lasting outcomes.
• Culture emphasizes the impact each employee can make on the lives of clients as they inspire and empower change.
• Conduct assessments, develop treatment plans, and provide direct support to patients.
• Ensure the delivery of quality person-centered services that are culturally sensitive and responsive to the individual’s unique needs.
• Facilitate interviews and maintain observation, assessing and tracking progress and client history.
• Collaborate with other members of the team, including case managers, therapists, and medical staff, to provide coordinated care.
• Provide crisis intervention and support services as needed.
• Complete clinical documentation and maintain accurate records of services provided.
• Proactively stay up to date on current best practices and standards in the field.
• Maintain the highest level of ethical awareness, confidentiality, and compliance with agency policies and procedures.
• 2+ years of experience providing direct services to individuals with mental health and/or substance use disorders, preferred.
• Must meet all requirements from the state Board of Health Professions, including being a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst.
• Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or human services.
• Knowledge of person-centered planning and other best practices in the field of mental health and developmental disabilities.
• Ability to implement crisis intervention strategies and tactics.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• COVID-19 vaccination and valid driver’s license required.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is a leading executive search firm specializing in healthcare recruiting. Our healthcare recruiters have expertise in placing high-performing talent in healthcare IT, medical devices, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, etc. Learn more at bit.ly/3ZoFlHx
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.