Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a successful law firm that specializes in a range of litigation including personal injury, business, and insurance law. They are looking to hire a Legal Assistant to support their legal team through administrative duties and research efforts.
The Legal Assistant will also be responsible for leveraging strong written and verbal communication skills to manage relationships between internal teams and clientele. The ideal candidate for this role will have a background in civil litigation and legal research.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus generous benefits package.
• Exciting opportunity to join an established, yet rapidly growing law firm.
• Tightly knit and results-focused team with a strong work-life balance.
• Extensive support resources and tools.
• Many career advancement opportunities to expand skillset and industry knowledge.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on cases.
• Review, analyze, and prepare legal research for cases.
• Work closely with other attorneys, paralegals, and partners on legal projects.
• Apply understanding of legal regulations, laws, and rulings when reviewing legal documents.
• Assist attorneys with drafting and editing of legal documents.
• Organize and maintain confidential correspondence, files, and databases.
• Act as point-of-contact for all case-related inquiries.
• Provide overall administrative support and problem-solving assistance to leadership.
• 5+ years of experience as a Legal Assistant.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred.
• Background in civil litigation support, with strong legal acumen.
• Excellent research, writing, presentation, and overall communication skills.
• High attention to detail and ability to multi-task, moving from case to case.
• Passion and eagerness to advance in the legal industry, with a team orientated mindset.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.