Blue Signal Search
Our client is quickly becoming an industry leader within the automated computer software space. They are focused on bringing innovative and productive software solutions to dental practices nationwide. Having recently experience a big uptick in demand, they are looking to hire a Lead Software Engineer with a background in .NET to lead a team of engineers in maintaining and developing software solution projects and service.
The Lead Software Engineer will be responsible for overseeing the team in design and technical directions of web applications and backend services development. The Lead Software Engineer will work closely with staff engineers to develop and implement software features to be used throughout various products and applications.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary and bonus structure plus comprehensive benefits package: PTO, medical/dental/vision, 401K plans, and more.
• Extremely casual work environment surrounded by others who are passionate and motivated by the work they are doing.
• Opportunity to get your foot in the door at a quickly growing company and make a name for yourself in early development stage.
• Diverse learning environment where new ideas and suggestions are not only welcomed but encouraged and acted on.
• Endless career advancement paths as the company expands year over year.
• Extensive support resources and a team of highly trained support staff to assist in the implementation of strategic initiatives.
• Work with a team of engineers in an Agile environment to architect, design, prototype, and implement software solutions to support web applications and services.
• Support day-to-day operations and resolve any issues with software.
• Collaborate with Product Management and Design teams to develop intelligent features and scalable applications.
• Ensure proper maintenance of existing products and user features, troubleshooting complex technical issues as they arise.
• Mentor and manage engineers on best practices, .NET applications, and new development approaches and methodologies.
• Oversee and guide the technical design, integration, and development of highly complex, cross-functional, multi-platform, application systems ensuring on time delivery.
• Predict future failures and work proactively to mitigate them by advocating and implementing reliable design patterns.
• Determine, develop, and maintain guidelines and coding standard documentation.
• Collaborate/communicate efforts and align development efforts with planned roadmaps.
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
• 7+ years of software engineering and development experience, with 5+ years working with microservice architecture.
• Technical fluency in MS Azure Cloud, Azure SQL, Functions, AppService, and/or Service Bus.
• Strong understanding and experience with clean architecture and design patterns.
• Strong familiarity with source code control tools, unit testing principles, LINQ Syntax, and/or ORMs EF Core.
• Highly skilled in software troubleshooting and optimization.
• Strong knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (SCRUM) is a plus.
• Background working in highly automated test environments.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.