Blue Signal Search
Our client has an impressive industry reputation based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and a high commitment to ethics. They are hiring a senior level SAP Specialist to support end-to-end S/4 HANA solutions as part of the business’s FICO model.
The Lead SAP Specialist will be responsible for global SAP strategy and delivery in finance to ensure overall business goals are met. The role will focus on strategy development, operational processes, and implementation management within finance and costing. This is a contract role with no Sponsorships available & not C2C eligible.
This Role Offers:
• Ever-growing organization at the onset of a new transformation plan. Great opportunity to make an impact and get in at the ground floor of a project you could put your name on.
• Strong internal growth potential.
• Multiple career advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
• Ability to make a visible impact with a global organization.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
• Strong support structure. Large pool of resources including finance, software, and procurement support and tools.
• Strong safety culture and safety performance at each facility.
• Finance expert on SAP technical and operational processes and applications.
• Lead the hyper care and steady care support efforts for the global systems conversions and implementations.
• Assessing and troubleshooting issues related to the S/4 HANA system, specifically in the FICO module.
• Work with functional and technical SAP teams to understand and correct issues related to SAP controls and integration points.
• Act as the principal escalation point for all issues relating to SAP FICO.
• Participate in estimates and deliver suggestions to avoid risk and improve efficiency where applicable.
• Configure the system and support SAP implementation for the overall business end goals.
• Lead solution support for integration, cutover, and steady care activities within SAP FICO.
• Communicate highly technical data to range of audiences, including vendors, senior management, cross-functional teams, and other relevant stakeholders.
• Guide with knowledge and mentor on complex aspects of technical projects.
• 5+ years of experience in SAP modules and familiar with SAP S/4 HANA.
• MUST have expert-level knowledge of SAP applications in finance.
• At least 3 years of experience as a support analyst.
• Must not require Sponsorships or C2C.
• Experience with Cost Accounting/Analysis, Product Costing, and General Ledger.
• Experience in Financial MDG, a plus.
• Skilled in integrations with multiple other business functional areas, both SAP and 3rd party.
• SAP deployment with full cycle experience a plus.
• In-depth understanding of IT and process implementation and transformation.
• Background in risk analysis, process optimization, and technical task delegation.
• Strong communication skills at every professional level. Effectively share vision and direction for technical aspects to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges.
• Bachelor’s or above in relevant field.
• Industry Certifications are a plus (SAP, S/4 HANA, CISA, CISM, CRISC, etc.)
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.