Lead RF Systems Engineer – Wireless, LTE, 5G
Wireless & Telecom
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leading telecom provider committed to delivering an unparalleled customer experience. They pride themselves on their efforts to continuously expand their product lines and improvements to the network to ensure the safety and convenience of their customers. They are hiring a Lead RF Systems Engineer to oversee network design and optimization efforts.
This position will focus on designing advanced RF systems to meet customers specific needs. This role will collaborate with internal teams to commission, install, troubleshoot, and optimize RF systems.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus bonuses, and healthcare plan including wellness benefits, company match 401(k), and additional perks.
• Work hands-on with the most important cellular and wireless technology that is on the market.
• High degree of independence and freedom to design and implement solutions strategy.
• Company culture is “respectful and engaged like a family” – so says the hiring manager. They are highly professional, knowledgeable, and flexible in supporting their customer needs.
• Opportunity to leave your mark on the processes and future development of a successful wireless company.
• Take charge of overseeing and directing a group of engineers who are accountable for devising, enhancing, and ensuring the effectiveness of the network.
• Perform site surveys to evaluate location and identify requirements for system design, including RF data collection.
• Utilize Ericsson technology to oversee the design and optimization of radio frequency network elements, and base station equipment.
• Work cross functionally with other departments, vendors, and contractors on ongoing network activities to ensure effective coordination and integration of network elements and performance.
• Manage and provide technical guidance on project timelines, budgets, and deliverables related to RF network design and optimization.
• Continuously evaluate and implement new technologies, techniques, and best practices to enhance the performance, efficiency, and reliability of the RF network.
• Collaborate with RF project management team to create BOMs, budget, scope, and timeline.
• Interface directly with customers to update on project delivery, obstacles, milestones, acting as a technical resource.
• 7+ years of in-building design and field experience in RF projects.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
• Strong understanding of wireless technologies, protocols, and standards; including: GSM, LTE/VoLTE, etc.
• Advanced technical proficiency in the following: Actix, TEMS, Atoll, Telsasoft, Ericsson ENIQ, and MapInfo.
• Strong background in RF planning and optimization, with a robust understanding of network design, capacity planning, and optimization strategies.
• Strong project management skills, including the ability to lead and motivate a remote team.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly convey technical information to a variety of stakeholders.
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies and processes as needed.
• Proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications.
• Must be able to travel as needed for projects.
• Must have a current and valid driver’s license, with a clean driving record.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.