Blue Signal Search
Our client is a (SaaS) software as a service leader, paving the way with new analytics technology for the fintech industry. They are hiring a Lead Python Developer to support the company’s cloud application vision through code writing and product lifecycle development support.
This Role Offers:
• Full-time position offering competitive base salary plus sizeable benefits package.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and innovative ideas.
• Access to the most up-to-date cloud and wireless networking technology.
• Ability to help the company tap into a global marketplace and be a part of developing a groundbreaking product that leads to the next big breakthrough in financial technology.
• Work to connect people, applications, and devices in high-demand markets such as healthcare, medical diagnostics, and medical solutions.
• As the Team Lead, you’ll be responsible for a team of software engineers, providing technical mentorship, career development, and coaching
• Perform testing and code reviews. Run root cause analysis as needed.
• Define technical requirements, document development, and communicate changes.
• Work in an agile development environment, collaborating with R&D, System Administration, Quality Assurance, and Engineering teams.
• Maintain coding and security standards across multiple projects.
• Hands-on development with Ansible, Terraform, and Python scripting languages.
• Determine, develop, and maintain guidelines and coding standard documentation.
• Support change readiness initiatives as needed.
• 8+ years of experience in software development, engineering, and design in an Agile environment. Emphasis in SQL, cloud technologies and Python.
• Strong skills in collaboration and communication. Must be able to lead teams and use feedback to the advantage of the final product’s optimization.
• Technical proficiencies:
• Virtualization tools (Bootstrap, LXC, Docker, Hyper-V, Celery, Skeleton)
• Integration and deployment (Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Circle PI)
• Databases (SQL, noSQL, DynamoDB, VoltDB, Apache Cassandra, Hazelcast)
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.