Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in the construction and building industry. Their highly respected industry reputation is based on innovative products and materials backed by a company culture of inclusion, responsible sourcing, and unmatched quality. They are hiring a Lead Internal Controls Analyst to assess the compliance and operations of information systems within the company.
The Lead Internal Controls Analyst is responsible for overseeing areas of governance, risk management, and data tracking. They will play a key role in process improvements, operational changes, and software implementation. Their focus will surround strategy development, documentation, and delivery.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package and bonus structure.
• Ability to take ownership of the role and transform processes/systems as you see fit.
• Rapidly expanding company on the edge of IT innovation; experienced 30% volume growth in the last quarter.
• Global name in the construction and building industry, consistently recognized in the press.
• Ability to be hands-on in the end-to-end transformation of the organization’s audit and compliance practice.
• Company dedicated to diversity & inclusion, social responsibility, and their employees.
• High employee tenure with a strong internal culture of promotion and training.
• Multiple career advancement paths: ability to develop niche skills and move into management.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer care.
• Track, record, report, and analyze information system data sets to ensure controls and manage risk. Assess processes and results, suggesting new process implementation as needed.
• Influence change to programs and processes by reporting predictive findings and analytical trends to management, executives, and cross-functional teams.
• Monitor reporting accuracy and resolve data discrepancies as they arise. Communicate changes to appropriate departments.
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert on information system facts and figures including regulations, compliance, security, and more.
• Participate in controls for partnerships, acquisitions, and other business changes.
• Prepare reports on quarterly and annual basis for various department meetings and as needed.
• Collaborate with management to improve operational processes, make software suggestions, and craft the function to focus on analytical findings.
• Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), US GAAP, and other relevant federal/state regulations.
• 3+ years of experience in internal or external auditing.
• Big 4 experience would be a bonus.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or relevant field. MBA, CPA, or CIA designation, a plus.
• Strong background in data tracking, reporting, and analysis in auditing, accounting, etc.
• In-depth understanding of process implementation and transformation.
• Background in the manufacturing industry, a plus.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with independence and excellence.
• Proficiency with related technology and software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, mapping and charting applications).
• Excellent communication skills; strong attention to detail and process.
• Ability to anticipate roadblocks to preemptively find a solution.
• Some travel will be required.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.