Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in their field of professional manufacturing services, offering integrated technology solutions like ERP manufacturing software to customers across various industries. Their incredible industry reputation has allowed them to serve customers nationwide for over three decades. They are hiring a Lead Implementation Consultant to manage the design and development of SyteLine implementation projects.
The Lead Implementation Consultant will be responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. This role is a senior level position that will perform complex and demanding tasks dealing with the analysis and design of solutions serving business line and functional units.
This Role Offers:
• Flexible schedule and working location. This is a remote work from home position that can be done from anywhere in the US.
• Competitive base salary plus generous bonus hours opportunities.
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life, 401K matching program, FSA, PTO, and more.
• This is the remote position with the flexibility to work from anywhere within the US.
• Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the country (Inc. 500).
• Tightly knit and results-focused team with a strong work-life balance.
• Access to explosive growth within IoT.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on projects and company strategy.
• Support the design and deployment of end-to-end ERP solutions, technical and operational processes, controls, and applications.
• Identify business goals and develop creative solution architectures that integrate customers application needs with company solutions.
• Build relationships and demonstrate cloud and IT solutions to enterprise clients during the sales process.
• Collaborate with internal department leads and executives to develop best fit strategy to execute success.
• Work with cross functional and internal sales teams to develop and negotiate contracts.
• Manage RFP responses, professional Services & Managed Services engagements, and statements of work to for customers.
• Educate clients on solutions, including cloud enablement, automation, computing, and more.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred.
• 3+ years of experience working with Syteline is a must.
• Background in the manufacturing industry is required.
• Strong consulting experience is a big plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Comfortable delivering presentations to C-level executives and high-profile commercial clients.
• Proven success working in a remote environment.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.