Blue Signal Search
Our client is a renowned financial advisory firm recognized by big names like Forbes and Inc. Magazine. Unlike others in the industry, they truly focus on their client’s best interests. They are hiring a Lead Financial Advisor to help deliver the best planning services on the market to support their client base reach their financial goals. This client has set the pace when it comes to planning and finances. They are well known in the industry and have established relationships with many high-end entrepreneurial clients.
The Lead Financial Advisor is a key team member in supporting the growth and success of the company. As part of the finance team, their primary focus will be on servicing current clients – not sourcing for new ones. This person will help understand and mitigate all risks while conducting financial planning for maximum benefits.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus bonus incentives, PTO, health benefits, 401K matching, and more.
• Work in an established multi-million-dollar company– with this new position open due to growth.
• Big company resources in a small company business culture within a firm that has multiplied in size year over year. Book of business provided on day one.
• Virtual family office structure, with exciting opportunity to solve financial and non-financial challenges through simplified digital applications, ultimately providing concierge-style services and the highest standard of personal attention for customers.
• Strong mentorship, training, and career advancement opportunities from senior colleagues.
• Firm that believes in the big ideas and small businesses – creating contenders out of the underdogs within entrepreneurial clientele.
• Will report to office, but open to flexible working options of up to 50%.
• Potential for relocation support.
• Develop financial models and present reports related to revenue, profitability, budgets, market forecasts, cost accounting, gross margin analysis, and pricing analysis.
• Oversee Financial Advisors and help their clients define their financial and investment goals.
• Gather and map financial data, pull relevant statistics and metrics, and present monthly reports on KPIs in service of entrepreneurial clients.
• Assist teams in setting budgets, pricing models, and sales goals – putting assessments together and organizing data sets.
• Conduct financial modeling from large data sets and develop actionable. Model business cases and present data insights to clientele.
• Conduct business impact analysis and implement profitability improvements.
• Lead junior advisors in execution of projects as well as larger company initiatives.
• Identify opportunities for business process improvements and present solutions to senior management.
• Complete ad hoc projects as needed.
• 10+ years of financial planning and advisory experience.
• 5+ years of experience in financial management and leadership roles.
• Certifications: Series 65, CFP or CFA required
• Background advising business owners and entrepreneurs a plus. Desire to develop comprehensive financial strategy that encompasses the needs of the business, its employees, and the family behind it.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in finance, economics, accounting, business, or a related field.
• Must have financial planning experience, i.e. tax returns, accounting, corporate finance.
• Proficiency with financial modeling software.
• Strong understanding of accounting principles, financial regulations, and business-case reporting.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.