Blue Signal Search
Our client holds a large amount of market share in the drug/pharma formulations field. They work with Fortune 500 companies and household brands to develop winning products. They are hiring a Lead Facilities and Maintenance Service Manager to oversee maintenance of the lean manufacturing facility and maintenance operations in a high-mix production environment including responsibility for equipment repair and operational facility maintenance.
The Lead Facilities and Maintenance Service will oversee the maintenance and repair of machines, tools, and equipment to in order to ensure optimal quality and safety of the facility equipment, tools, machines, and workers and continuous production operations. This person will be a leader in the facility areas, creating a culture of safety and continuous improvement.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package and bonus potential.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Company has strong financial standing – holding nearly half of market share and looking to triple headcount to meet demand by 2024.
• Company on the cutting edge of innovation, with operations dedicated to creating new products as well as supporting current brands.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• Take an active role in managing the day-to-day operations of maintenance employees, identifying opportunities for improvement, and conducting employee coaching.
• Act as a catalyst for change while standardizing KPI’s, training and leadership procedures and performing root cause analysis.
• Build structure for reliability program through team management including budget, workflow, scheduling, reporting, and more.
• Align internal employees and outside resources with company safety processes and procedures.
• Ensure preventative maintenance for all equipment is in order, along with equipment history and work history.
• Support Maintenance Teams on the development of a priority ranking of equipment.
• Conduct GAP assessments and best maintenance procedures.
• Establish and keep inventory for supplies and spare parts.
• Manage workflow for troubleshooting and repairs, supporting efforts for production and fixes.
• Research predictive maintenance technologies that could benefit Maintenance productivity. Propose any adoptions to executive management.
• Systemize the maintenance and repair operations to support high growth in production rates.
• Manage capital budget and oversee machine maintenance efforts as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required.
• 7+ years of management experience within a Manufacturing organization.
• 11+ years of experience in manufacturing facilities maintenance and/or production/packaging.
• Experience working with electrical would be a plus.
• Experience working maintenance in food manufacturing or a related industry
• Strong computer capabilities for typical managerial duties such as recording, controlling inventory, scheduling, and shipping related tasks.
• Experience with adhering to industry safety regulations.
• Strong background in a fast-paced product manufacturing or packaging environment with proven ability to work well under pressure
• Ambitious work ethic with the desire to get others engaged in the larger picture goal.
• In-depth understanding of OSHA guidelines, health and safety standards and compliance.
• Proficient Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills.
• Familiar with Lean Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.