Lead Electro-Mechanical Engineer
Wireless & Telecom
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leading provider of RF solutions, optical fiber, engineering services, test & measurement, and other wireless products. Their innovation-forward business model has driven consistently high growth and profitability. They are hiring a Lead Electro-Mechanical Engineer to support the design of mechanical components for electrical packaging solutions.
The Electro-Mechanical Engineer with work with R&D, manufacturing, and sales to strategize and design solutions, with a tailored approach to each project. This role will constantly innovate to meet market demands to ensure the highest quality for their clients.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package.
• High degree of autonomy to bring fresh perspective to the engineering team and help to optimize processes.
• Best-in-class technology with a diverse wireless solutions portfolio in key growth areas like healthcare, government, and manufacturing.
• Company is financially stable, debt-free, and expected to double in revenue within the next several years.
• Opportunity to deepen or expand skillset depending on career aspirations – large company with endless room for growth and development!
• Strong company culture of mentorship.
• Relocation support available.
• Design and develop electro-mechanical products that provide cost-saving, quality, and high-performance solutions.
• Gather project requirements to support both new product development and production testing.
• Conduct technical support, maintenance, optimization, and mechanical installations of project data.
• Develop and maintain product drawings, process documentation, BOMs, and related materials.
• Validate designs through analysis and calculations. Provide findings to management.
• Work with team of engineers to prototype, model, and evaluate mechanical components for data projects.
• Ensure work is completed on time, within budget, and with proper documentation.
• Provide leadership to junior colleagues, acting as technical SME.
• Use knowledge of automation to find ways to reduce costs as applicable.
• 5+ years of electro-mechanical engineering experience with hands-on prototyping and design background.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, or a related field.
• Background in electronics, automotive, or telecom industry.
• Extensive background using 3D CAD design software and data management tools such as ERP Solid Edge preferred.
• Experience with common drafting, mechanical design, and manufacturing techniques.
• In-depth understanding of circuit boards, simulation tooling, and rapid prototyping.
• Proven ability to troubleshoot using simulation tools, corrective action, and root-cause analysis.
• Knowledge of RF devices, injection molding, and assembly engineering preferred.
• Leadership skills with the ability to manage teams, share ideas, explain concepts, and mentor to ensure cohesion and optimal outputs.
• Strong project management, analytical, and communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.