Blue Signal Search
Our client is a local medical practice that delivers extensive medical expertise, working with state-of-the-art technology and practices to deliver clients answers to understand root causes of chronic conditions and find solutions. They are hiring a Lead Clinician to work with an integrated care team to provide the best in clinical care.
The Lead Clinician will work collaboratively with members of the healthcare team to provide appropriate, outstanding patient care. This individual will be responsible for the overall clinical care of patients, including health promotion and maintenance, disease prevention, and the diagnosis and management of chronic diseases.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus bonus opportunities and benefits package – medical/dental/vision, etc. Licensing and Malpractice insurance covered.
• Extensive clinician CME options
• POTENTIAL RELOCATION OPTION.
• Close-knit environment with likeminded self-starters committed to the medical field and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals offering patient services to people of all ages and backgrounds.
• Develop strong professional relationships based on communication, understanding and trust.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality customer care.
• Thrive in an environment where staff are held accountable to outcomes and performance is transparent and measured.
• Conduct intake, admission, and diagnostic assessments while providing education to clients throughout treatment.
• Collaborate with treatment team members and clients to develop treatment plans.
• Provide consultation and documentation regarding clients’ functioning, mental health status, and treatment needs.
• Document results according to program standards to maintain quality assurance standards.
• Oversees and assists each assigned client with individualized service planning and reviews.
• Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s clinical problems and health care needs.
• Oversee monthly progress notes, staffing reports, plans and discharge summaries.
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulation.
• Mentor and provide guidance to other medical staff.
• Certified to practice as a MD, DNP, DO, or RNP.
• Certification(s) in function and/or integrative medicine are required.
• Strong understanding and experience working with chronic illnesses.
• Strong clinical experience with proven leadership skills, preferred.
• Empathetic nature with the ability to show compassion for clients in group and daily interactions.
• Ability to hit the ground running and take the lead of clinician duties.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.