Blue Signal Search
Our client is a national healthcare research organization with several Centers of Excellence dedicated to clinical trials and data collection. They use their findings to help improve the lives of patients all over the US – through new therapies, improved outcomes, and more. They are hiring a Clinical Research Coordinator to work within their Clinical Operations to support research projects, data analysis, and other exciting missions for the overall company.
The Clinical Research Coordinator is responsible for directing and documenting patient assessments, as well as ensuring protocol compliance. This individual should have a background in clinical research and possess values that support the company’s overall vision of changing lives.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive salary plus great benefits package – medical/dental/vision, 401(k), PTO, etc.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals. Culture emphasizes the impact each employee can make on the lives of patients as they inspire innovation and empower better care.
• Opportunity to capitalize on the growth of a successful company. Opportunities open due to heightened demand.
• High level of career satisfaction within company that makes a true and lasting impact on the lives it touches.
• Company that looks to reward its employees. Proven track record of supporting key team members and promoting up.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality patient care.
• Support the facilitation, implementation, and enrollment of patients in clinical trials.
• Collaborate with the clinical team to provide care such as physicals, blood analysis, administration of medication, and other items as needed.
• Review patients for changes in condition, adverse events, medication use, protocol compliance, response to study, etc. Report as needed on these findings.
• Conduct procedures such as vital signs, blood draw, EKG, etc.
• Identify improvement opportunities and recommend workable solutions.
• Stay up to date on and review coding updates, documentation changes and specific guideline additions regarding SOPs and GCPs.
• Prepare reports, statements, and analysis to assist teams in assessing risk and strategy. Maintain excellent documentation for all activities.
• 1+ years of experience in clinical research, with background in a patient-facing role.
• Certifications a must, i.e. phlebotomy, RN, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related field.
• Proven experience with research as well as knowledge of best practices for HIPAA, consent, GCP, FDA, SOP, OHRP, safety monitoring, and others.
• Must be able to display excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively with clinicians, patients, administrators, auxiliary personnel, regulators, monitors and other parties.
• EDC or medical record system experience a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.