Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading provider of wireless solutions and wireless modules. They are currently approved by all three major carrier and have strong partnerships with prominent leaders in the wireless space. They are looking for a Lead Certification Engineer to oversee and lead the carrier certification process of their products.
The Lead Certification Engineer will be responsible for working directly with major carriers such as Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile, to approve products for their networks. This individual should have a strong certification background and an in-depth understanding of the AT&T and Verizon certification process.
This Role Offers:
• Rapidly expanding company growing 50% YOY.
• Company’s wireless solutions are used by all major US carriers and many marquee clients.
• Strong potential for career advancement, internal promotions, and increased responsibility as the company continues its high-growth phase.
• Prospect to build in-depth knowledge alongside some of the best and brightest in the wireless space.
• Working with today’s most in-demand wireless solutions.
• Opportunity to work alongside leaders in the semi-conductor and wireless space.
• Small, agile company with a high-demand product line and an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Culture of hard work, honestly, and continuous learning.
• Lead a team of certification and field test engineers in the end-to-end carrier certification process for new and existing products.
• Oversee and manage the on-boarding and administrative tasks to request and approve carrier certifications.
• Function as a primary point of contact for wireless carriers during certification process.
• Develop relationships with carrier partners and escalates issues to carriers in a timely and professional manner.
• Serve as a subject matter expert to both the carriers and internal engineering teams and ensure training and process documentation is clear and accurate.
• Work with internal and 3rd parties to evaluate product performance and acceptance.
• Provide transparent and accurate status reporting to interested parties.
• Effectively collaborate and maintain relationships with other internal departments.
• BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Communications (Wireless).
• 2+ years of software development or acceptance experience within PC modules.
• Strong understanding of and hands on experience with the certification process at US Carriers (Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile) required.
• Knowledge of wireless technology (GSM, UMTS, LTE, 5G) and equipment (cellular modules).
• In-depth experience working directly with testing labs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in Mandarin a plus.
• Existing relationships with carriers, a plus.
• English and Chinese language preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.