Blue Signal Search
Our client is a medical lab providing top-notch testing services for their clients and patients. They deliver extensive medical testing expertise, working with state-of-the-art tech devices and procedures to deliver clients accurate and fast data. They are hiring a Lab Manager to provide support and manage the team of technologists throughout all laboratory testing and initiatives.
The ideal candidate will perform various medical support specialist duties and help to achieve optimal laboratory workflow, excellent customer service, and provide leadership to the team all in accordance with practice policies and procedures. The Lab Manager will be responsible for mentoring the staff, testing/preparing samples, and ensuring records are up to date and compliant with requirements. Applicable state licensure is required.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus great benefits package – medical/dental/vision.
• Develop strong professional relationships in a close-knit environment surrounded by like-minded motivated staff.
• Culture emphasizes the impact each employee can make on the lives of clients as they inspire and empower change.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals offering patient services to adults of all ages and backgrounds.
• Gain hands on industry knowledge by working closely with a smaller team of 30 professionals.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality customer care.
• Perform testing and assist with the day-to day administration of the laboratory including record keeping.
• Oversee lab processes while managing hiring, training, motivating, and assisting junior employees when needed.
• Schedule staff, work assignments and/or bench rotation.
• Maintain medical laboratory equipment performance by establishing quality standards; developing operations, quality, and troubleshooting procedures.
• Follow all Standard Operating Procedures to ensure safety and quality standards.
• Maintain record logs in a timely and efficient manner.
• Give attention to detail to verify relevant data and process specimens ensuring appropriate specimens are handled according to process.
• Correctly apply laboratory medical terminology and measurements.
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree with MT (ASCP) or AMT or equivalent certifications.
• 5+ years of supervisory experience within a clinical laboratory setting.
• Experience with QC/QA/Regulatory requirements.
• Ability to gain knowledge of, interpret, apply, and adhere to guidelines, policies, procedures, regulations, and CLIA regulations.
• Required: Tennessee Supervisor’s license.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.