Blue Signal Search
Our client is a local molecular laboratory practice that delivers extensive medical expertise, working with state-of-the-art technology and practices to deliver clients accurate and fast results. They are hiring a Lab Assistant to perform a variety of routine laboratory specimen processing functions.
The Lab Assistant is responsible for receiving, labelling, and entering samples into the laboratory’s information software. Additionally, they will provide supplies to clients and ensure quality customer care.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus benefits package – medical/dental/vision, etc.
• Close-knit environment with likeminded self-starters.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals offering patient services to people of all ages and backgrounds.
• Develop strong professional relationships based on communication, understanding and trust.
• Work to provide the motivation, tools, steps, and confidence that will produce lasting outcomes.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality customer care.
• Day shift (7AM – 4PM), evening shift (4PM – 1AM), and night shift (12AM – 8AM) available.
• Scan and/or data entry of specimen and patient information.
• Maintain diagnostic viability of all specimens and ensure correct patient labeling of all materials.
• Order laboratory tests and supplies, as required.
• Ensure confidentiality and safety of patient records.
• Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment.
• Follow the established standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Excellent computer skills, including Gmail, Excel, and ability to type 40+ WPM.
• Previous medical/lab or pharmacy experience is preferred.
• Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team.
• Commitment to helping others, while displaying a positive attitude.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.