Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in the retail and production space. They utilize technology and service offerings to provide brands with the IT solutions they need to keep their production process running smoothly. They are hiring a Junior IT Business Analyst to maintain and support data integrity within global accounts to continue their path of growth and success.
The Junior IT Business Analyst will be responsible for managing production platforms by ensuring data integrity and project delivery for client accounts. This role will be developing and assisting with end-user workflows, customizing software applications to meet customer needs, and researching and identifying new ways of doing business through thorough testing and documentation.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and generous vacation plan.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company, ready to take the next steps and launch into the future.
• Company is dedicated to continued education with the opportunity to advance skillset and learn within a global industry.
• Opportunity within solution delivery that builds capabilities within the entire organization. Many career advancement paths.
• Maintain and support databases, including inputting data, establishing data specifications, configuration/integration, updating sources and ensuring data integrity.
• Meet with enterprise leadership to get directive on solutions day to day, including requirements gathering, data analysis, and solution creation.
• Analyzing data and business processes to promote optimization opportunities.
• Work alongside leadership, IT teams, 3rd party vendors, service providers, and other internal/external organizations to deliver solutions.
• Understand the business and information needs of business owners and translate those needs into analytics/reporting requirements.
• Research, study, and analyze system or process related issues/incidents as escalated and provide appropriate resolution(s).
• Collaborate cross-functionally with peers and extended project team for dependencies and risk mitigation, awareness, and resolution.
• Convert high-level information into details and technical information to a general understanding.
• BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, or other relevant field.
• 0-2 years of IT and/or software development experience preferred.
• Strong understanding of .NET and full stack technologies and tools.
• Experience with SQL querying highly preferred.
• Understanding of complex business processes and system change management.
• Strong communication skills at every professional level. Ability to share vision and take direction on technical aspects of large-scale implementations.
• Passion for continued learning and willingness to be taught.
• Knowledge of best practices for global deployment and localized standards.
• Background in retail or production/manufacturing, a plus but not required.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.