Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading provider of managed information technology solutions and services. They provide clients with top-of-the-line user support, tech consulting, solutions delivery, and business tech management. They are hiring someone an IT Support Technician to assist end users and their business through IT services.
The IT Support Technician be responsible for diagnosing and resolving technical issues surrounding clients’ networks. They will assist with customers technical requests through troubleshooting, updating, and maintaining equipment within a timely and customer focused manner.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, profit sharing, and bonus plans; plus comprehensive benefits package including PTO, medical/dental/vision, and more.
• Team of capable, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the top of their industry.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Collaborative learning environment where new ideas and suggestions are not only welcomed but encouraged and acted on.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company.
• Troubleshoot and resolve network/server and computer issues, providing tier 1-2 level support.
• Provide technical support services via phone, email, and in-person.
• Assist and support coworkers in resolution of end users’ technical issues across the network or application.
• Ensure that all tickets requiring follow-up and/or calls receive appropriate attention.
• Solve a broad range of day-to-day onsite technical issues on network infrastructure and internal desktop systems.
• Communicate technical solutions with non-technical customers and some technical vendors.
• Interface with clients regarding product changes, inquiries, demonstrations, and QC.
• Maintain high client satisfaction by assisting with hardware and software technical support.
• 3+ years of experience in an IT technical support role.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Understanding of diagnoses, troubleshooting, replacing desktop hardware internal components.
• Innovative problem-solving skills with the ability to find solutions without scripted guidance.
• Expertise in Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite, MS Teams, and other applications.
• Ability work both remotely and onsite at clients’ businesses. Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
• IT certifications (Microsoft, Cisco) a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.