Blue Signal Search
Our client is an international leader in biotechnology, manufacturing products that help customers develop and produce biologic drugs and engineered tissues. They are hiring an IT Support Specialist to help troubleshoot and optimize hardware and software systems.
The IT Support Specialist will help diagnose and resolve technical issues surrounding computing equipment and software solutions. In addition to technical support, they will help drive improvements within operations and workstations. This is a unique opportunity to step into a fast-growing company in one of the most in-demand industries on the market.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits plan, including medical/dental/vision, 401K match, and more.
• Opportunity to develop niche skills in the highly competitive, newly developed, and technologically advanced medical technology space.
• Successful portfolio of products with a wide range of applications.
• Highly experienced leadership that are recognized as market disruptors within the industry.
• Financially stable company with low employee turnover.
• Ability to tap into global marketplace and support products that could lead to the next big breakthrough in biomed.
• Troubleshoot and support hardware and software systems.
• Responsible for computer set up, troubleshooting, and maintenance – including surrounding hardware and security.
• Document solutions and bring them to IT leadership to support preventive maintenance measures and implement procedures.
• Manage purchasing and both onboarding and offboarding processes.
• Communicate technical solutions with non-technical people and some technical vendors.
• Interface with internal teams regarding system workflows, inquiries, demonstrations, and QC.
• Attend trainings and stay up to date on ERP, workstation applications, and other systems.
• Maintain data confidentiality and provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
• 5+ years of experience in IT hardware and software system support roles.
• Proven experience with computer hardware and software installation and troubleshooting.
• Strong expertise in IT infrastructures such as printers, firewalls, network systems, etc.
• Background in MS 365, Azure AD, Powershell, and Power BI required.
• Administrative familiarity with SharePoint and Salesforce.
• Diverse skillset in Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS.
• Strong troubleshooting background from root cause analysis to troubleshooting, unit testing, and continuous integration.
• Ability to clearly communicate highly technical data to non-technical audiences.
• Ambitious work ethic with the desire to get others engaged in the larger picture goal.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.