Blue Signal Search
Our client is an awarded leader in investment banking and debt management and employs over 600 employees globally. They are hiring an IT Security Coordinator to support and analyze initiatives between their IT team and external security operations vendors.
The IT Security Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring security initiatives align with the overall business goals of the company. This individual will work tactically with both internal and external stakeholders to solve security issues and think strategically to evaluate security strategies and technologies.
This Role Offers:
• Base salary plus full benefits package: profit-sharing, medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, tuition sponsorship, referral bonuses.
• Working for a flexible and rewarding company that values culture.
• Direct exposure to new and innovated complex systems.
• Direct contributor to internal system design and development.
• Large customer base and a strong industry reputation.
• Multiple career advancement tracks and training options.
• Work alongside IT team to develop security strategies and deliver solutions. Evaluate strategies and provide recommendations for improvements.
• Assess existing technology platforms for alignment with security initiatives. Ensure security operations vendors also align with the company’s business and security goals.
• Establish and implement technology migration strategies for applications or architectures.
• Research, identify, test, certify, and select technology products required for solution delivery.
• Assess technical vs. business risks and consistently drive internal engineering teams to take the right actions in the appropriate time frames to mitigate risks.
• Perform daily system monitoring, problem determination, and resolution in partnership with infrastructure and technology team.
• Ensure best practices and compliance with all standards.
• 2+ years of IT security experience evaluating security strategies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Security, or related field.
• Familiar with continuous monitoring and improvement making to security solutions.
• Industry certifications (CISSP, CISM, Security+, SSCP, or similar) a plus.
• Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Able to interpret problems and present clear, actionable solutions to people across a range of departments.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.