Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in the construction and building industry. Their highly respected industry reputation is based on innovative products and materials backed by a company culture of inclusion, responsible sourcing, and unmatched quality. They are hiring an IT Internal Controls Manager to spearhead the implementation and strategy of business controls for IT audits. They will work closely with the business and operations teams to ensure IT controls are designed and operating effectively.
The IT Internal Controls Manager will support audit activities and continuously improve processes and systems for business controls. Their focus will surround strategy development, documentation, and delivery.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package and bonus structure.
• Ability to take ownership of the role and transform processes/systems as you see fit.
• Rapidly expanding company on the edge of IT innovation; experienced 30% volume growth in the last quarter.
• Global name in the construction and building industry, consistently recognized in the press.
• Ability to be hands-on in the end-to-end transformation of the organization’s audit and compliance practice.
• Company dedicated to diversity & inclusion, social responsibility, and their employees.
• High employee tenure with a strong internal culture of promotion and training.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer care.
• Design, test and implement controls focused on IT audit activities and compliance.
• Manage and communicate the IT application and infrastructure strategies and solutions throughout the organization.
• Create and implement technical and security controls for IT teams.
• Lead the implementation and migration of the technical and operational processes, controls, and applications. Work alongside IT team to deliver solutions.
• Ensure internal controls, compliance, and best practices are upheld through SOX, ERP, GAAP, and other regulations.
• Conduct business impact analysis and implement profitability improvements.
• Participate in estimates and deliver suggestions to avoid risk and improve efficiency where applicable.
• Configure systems and support process implementation for the overall business end goals.
• Translate technical language to business understandable language.
• 6+ years of IT auditing or compliance experience. Big 4 experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, accounting, finance, computer science, or relevant field. CISA, CPA, or CIA designation, a plus.
• In-depth understanding of IT and process implementation and transformation. Experience with SAP modules preferred.
• Background in risk analysis, process optimization, and technical task delegation for business technology transformation.
• Ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges.
• Knowledge of relevant technologies such as cloud computing, application controls, and more as they pertain to privacy, cybersecurity, and other related areas.
• Familiar with GAAP, SOX, COSO, and other auditing/accounting standards.
• Excellent communication skills; strong attention to detail and process.
• Some travel will be required.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.