Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in their field and employees over 10,000 people globally. They are hiring a IT Category Procurement Manager to assist in enterprise resource planning systems and SaaS procurement categories within Enterprise Systems and IT.
The IT Category Procurement Manager will be responsible for leading the IT software procurement team and managing projects. Their focus will support overall company initiatives including sourcing process expertise and analytics, the collection and analysis of data, pricing discussions and negotiations. This is a 7-month contract role with high potential to extend.
This Role Offers:
• Excellent work-life balance. Workplace culture that understands business transformation takes time and patience.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Large pool of financial resources and data tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• Business unit experiencing immense growth as the focus of the company has shifted more toward procurement. BU has tripled in size over last 3 years and is expecting more growth.
• Strong portfolio of hand-picked customers.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company, ready to take the next steps and launch into the future.
• Implement supply chain strategy through market intelligence, contract negotiation, and performance management evaluation.
• Collaborate across multiple IT categories with Software and SaaS being a key area of focus.
• Evaluate the market outlook and current participation to determine opportunity for company to achieve ERP/IT program goals. Set and monitor progress of goals through key metrics.
• Be point of contact and subject matter expert for price, quality, service, and terms negotiations.
• Develop and lead cross functional teams to execute on strategy.
• Analyze findings, compile metrics, collect quotes, and report ad hoc as needed.
• Maintain knowledge of relevant laws, risk policies, and regulations. Work with internal compliance team to ensure proper practices.
• Proactively seek and lead innovative ways to ensure the most favorable prices, discounts, bids, and terms.
• 8+ years of procurement experience, with 6+ years in enterprise systems and SaaS procurement categories.
• BS in relevant field.
• Understanding of ERP and IT solutions such as cloud, SaaS, carrier networks, and applicable vendors in the space like SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, etc. IT consulting background is beneficial.
• Understanding of vendor management best practices, contract negotiations, and requirements of contractor work.
• Understanding of service-related contracts and contractor services for a wide array of functions.
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.