Blue Signal Search
Our client offers business risk, information technology, and financial consulting and advisory services to companies across the country. With over 70 years in the industry they have built an impressive reputation based on bringing value and integrity to all client services. Due to continued growth of the practice, they are hiring an IT Audit Senior to advise client companies in accounting, operations, compliance management, and related processes through ERP evaluation, selection, and implementation.
The IT Audit Senior will be responsible for advising clients on system requirements, helping evaluate how certain ERP systems could support their needs. They will work with customers across several industry verticals including construction, manufacturing, and distribution to deliver optimized business processes.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and PTO.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility and mission to provide added value in all they do.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Strong portfolio of nationally recognized customers and partners. Build strong relationships with closely-held businesses/clients with $50M-$1B in annual revenue.
• Expand niche skills within manufacturing, construction, healthcare, not-for-profit, and high-tech industries.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over new and expanding business processes.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• Evaluate and define client requirements for ERP systems and processes, defining scope and estimating project costs and details.
• Plan and execute IT audits, client risk assessments, and evaluations of current processes.
• Identify, assess, and document controls and weaknesses in client ERP systems.
• Support the selection and implementation of ERP systems.
• Organize, analyze, and communicate with both fellow consultants and client personnel in a professional, productive, and efficient manner.
• Lead client meetings and maintain strong client relationships.
• Manage multiple assignments as part of a dedicated team of consultants.
• Exhibit strong analytical skills to evaluate financial data and relationships.
• Assist the firm in developing new tools and services related to emerging trends in ERP.
• 4+ years of ERP solutions and/or consulting experience.
• Must have background with managing multiple systems, clients, and sets of requirements at once – either from a public accounting or consulting firm.
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Accounting or Information Systems.
• Certifications such as CISA, CIA, CPA.
• Experience implementing ERP systems and documenting processes.
• Ability to communicate technical solutions and ideas to non-technical audiences.
• Strong time management, self-motivation, and communication skills.
• Knowledge of a variety of ERP systems, including NetSuite, Sage, SAP, MS DynamicsEpicor, ViewPoint, etc.
• Business process smart – not technical, but able to look at business processes, identify areas of improvement, and implement solutions.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.