Blue Signal Search
Our client is a Fortune 500 technology company whose products are found in hospitals around the world. Their highly respected industry reputation is based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and ethical trusted business associates. They are hiring IT Audit Leadership to oversee documentation and compliance audits for IT, focusing on SOC audits.
This IT Audit Leadership – SAP is responsible for engagements regarding operations, supply chain, and accounting. In addition to documenting compliance, they will review internal controls, identify risks, lead team of audit personnel, and develop procedures in support of their long-term strategy to move towards SAP.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package – medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match (historically at 11%!), annual performance bonuses, generous vacation plan (3 weeks per year starting day 1), attractive international travel options, free lunches, and many other perks.
• Strong culture of promotion and training, resulting in high employee tenure.
• Outstanding work/life balance.
• Multiple career advancement paths: can develop niche skills or move upward into management.
• Company recognized as a Best Place to Work among other accolades for culture and innovation.
• Conduct IT audits nationwide, identifying and correcting compliance issues, documentation shortfalls, and inefficiencies.
• Conduct SOC audits, testing controls in place for divisions already using SAP and identifying deficiencies and make suggestions for future BU go lives to enhance efficiency.
• Plan engagements and meet with audit team, GRC leaders, and other stakeholders to develop a plan and adhere to project budget and support IA improvements.
• Identify risks and assist teams to develop improved controls and procedures.
• Prepare financial reports, financial statements, and financial analysis to assist teams in assessing risk and financial strategy decisions.
• Review and improve existing audit procedures.
• Assist with investigations and other in-depth audits.
• Manage auditing team and deliver training as necessary.
• Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), US GAAP, and other relevant federal/state regulations.
• Maintain excellent documentation for all activities.
• 7+ years of IT auditing experience, including internal audit experience for IT risk, SOC, compliance, and security. MUST have SAP experience.
• Experience in auditing records, financial risk management, financial analysis, applications, ERP systems, and other related auditing services.
• Knowledge of relevant technologies such as cloud computing, application controls, and more as they pertain to privacy, cybersecurity, and other related areas.
• Ability to lead IA team and implement team strategy.
• Proficiency with accounting software (ProSystem, MS Excel, Intuit, QuickBooks).
• CPA or CISA designation. Cybersecurity and IT Risk certifications attractive.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, accounting, finance, or other applicable field. MBA is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills; strong attention to detail and process.
• Some travel.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.