Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in the construction industry, supplying large-scale equipment and services to businesses and communities across the country. They are dedicated to innovation and ensure their services and products remain on the cutting edge of industry technology. They are looking to hire an IoT Technology Manager to oversee all technology innovation in the IoT space.
The IoT Technology Manager will assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support service offerings and industry projects. This role will build relationships with telematics providers to innovate and deliver telematics products and processes.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission incentives, comprehensive benefits package of including healthcare, 401K, spending accounts, and PTO.
• Working and networking with highly desirable top commercial clients and manufacturers in the emerging IoT space.
• Organization dedicated to staying ahead of the technological curve in the IoT and telematics space.
• Work for one of the biggest names in the construction industry offering unlimited connections and opportunities to advance your career.
• Opportunity to grow and manage the technology sector and implement innovative processes you see fit.
• Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design, and/or implement telematics products and services.
• Manage the Telematics portfolio, ensuring that the right proposition is in line with market opportunities and that expectations of customers contribute to revenue growth.
• Build solid relationships with 3rd party providers, developing an awareness of services, and communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner.
• Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources.
• Assess external best products available and provide business cases to build, buy, or partner to implement them.
• Take a customer-centric approach to evolve and developing products portfolio in order to deliver a best-in-class experience.
• Work cross-functionally with sales engineers, pre-sales ops, and product management team for large-scale commercial and industrial projects.
• Actively participate in decision-making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions.
• Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends, competitor activities, products, and services.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related technical field.
• 5+ years of solid work experience with Internet of Things, and/or Telematics
• Background in the construction industry preferred.
• In-depth knowledge of emerging technology in IoT and connectivity, 5G, LTE, etc.
• Enjoys working in a constantly evolving and changing environment.
• Strong business communication and presentation skills.
• Proven experience of working with external and internal stakeholders, 3rd party providers, and development teams.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.