Blue Signal Search
Our client is in the exciting business of smart devices, connected solutions, and content delivery. They are hiring an IoT Systems Architect to help shape and expand their IoT technology team as part of their newest product development project.
This IoT Systems Architect will leverage expertise in hardware and software for IoT systems to strategize and develop plans for a new remote, digital display IoT product. They will play a key role in analyzing the gaps and needs within the IoT team and consulting upper management on where to take this product to be as successful as possible in launch. They will design, test, deploy, and maintain the network for the company’s products, leveraging knowledge of hardware requirements within these smart devices. This role provides independence and control within a start-up type environment, backed by an established, successful company in the IoT industry.
This Role Offers:
• Company prioritizing growth within the booming IoT industry, investing in connectivity, smart devices, etc. Opportunity to join a company at the onset of this huge tech launch.
• Comprehensive benefits package includes competitive base salary, health insurance, and more.
• Team is extremely well funded, and company has a reputation as one of the best in the industry.
• Strong culture of promoting its people internally within the organization. Employees encouraged to create their own opportunities based on performance rather than executive constraints.
• Strong pipeline of support with state-of-the-art technical resources.
• Independence and decision-making power. Team rising in company importance as IoT space becomes more prominent in competitive marketplace.
• Encouragement to innovate. Voices heard. Process and software usage up to debate and can change based on cases made by employees.
• Drive product lifecycle from end to end, including roadmapping and developing plans for features, purposes, and use cases for new products.
• Design IoT solutions, including the necessary technical and process documentation using proper methodology, adjusting on the overall company scale as needed to optimize for future product development.
• Manage roadmap for software and hardware features within product set, especially as they supplement pre-existing products within the company’s suite.
• Collaborate with engineering, marketing, and R&D teams to support prototype design testing and troubleshooting, and product improvement.
• Brainstorm with executive leadership on competitor products, the technology landscape, regional trends, compliance laws, and other relevant market data. Suggest applications and innovation for internal use.
• Attend top industry conferences and trade shows targeting IoT, connectivity, and smart devices to stay abreast of current innovation within the space.
• 5+ years of technical IoT and related smart device system development experience.
• Background in remote digital display or content delivery required.
• Technical understanding of wireless and IoT devices, especially for smart device applications.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
• Familiarity with Scrum/Agile methodologies.
• Hunger to work in fast-paced, performance-based environment where growth is set at own pace, and sky is the limit for process optimization, product development, and even leadership.
• Strong experience with all facets of IoT network deployment, including:
• Serverless Architectures
• Docker containers
• Software code management tools
• SQL Queries
• Background in wireless, connectivity, and/or cellular a plus.
• Strong technical presentation, documentation, and communication skills. Experience working with global teams a plus.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.