Blue Signal Search
Our client delivers connected instrumentation for the medical space through innovative IoT technology. They are a fast growing startup that is taking the healthcare market to new heights. Due to their rapid growth, they are hiring an IoT Electronic Hardware Engineer to support the creation of hardware engineering for new product lines.
The IoT Electronic Hardware Engineer will be responsible for designing and implementing hardware for embedded wireless devices and connected systems driving development from design to production. This role will interface with all engineering teams and management to ensure reliability during all phases of a products lifecycle.
This Role Offers:
• Comprehensive benefits package includes competitive base salary, company match 401(K), health, vision, and dental insurance, etc.
• Well-funded, startup environment operating under a highly established company in the space.
• A startup culture but a part of an established company in the industry.
• Work with a team of dedicated engineers passionate about their products and industry.
• Unlimited growth potential as the company grows and scales.
• Opportunity to grow engineering skills in a niche and quickly growing market.
• Strong pipeline of support with state-of-the-art technical resources.
• Management has deep experience in the IoT industry. Strong commitment to the space.
• Develop hardware architecture for products within consumer electronics, surrounding IoT and wireless devices.
• Design end-to-end embedded hardware solutions, including design, prototyping, implementation strategy, unit testing, and documentation.
• Develop performance test solutions as part of an electrical engineering team of senior firmware, hardware, and software engineers.
• Troubleshoot, debug, and triage hardware issues within the wireless networking framework.
• Write and participate in reviewing of specifications.
• Develop value propositions and business cases for new products.
• Verify product designs meet all product requirements for performance, reliability, cost, manufacturability, and testability.
• Act as subject matter expert on certifications and requirements for IoT products to meet before hitting the market. This includes Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and FCC protocols.
• Identify opportunities and propose technical improvements by applying advanced electrical design skills and knowledge.
• 3+ years of experience in embedded hardware design and background in IoT integration.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
• Recent prior experience working with control systems and/or microprocessor based operating systems and a range of sensors.
• Strong prototype fabrication, wiring, and soldering skills.
• Proficiency in PCB programs and ability to read/interpret circuit schematics.
• Strong understanding of RF design and engineering processes and protocols.
• Familiarity with simulation tools and methodologies.
• Experience working in a startup environment, a plus.
• Strong technical presentation and communication skills; comfortable talking to engineering teams, PMs, vendors, and C-level and director-level executives.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.