Blue Signal Search
Our client is a renowned asset management firm. Unlike others in the industry, they truly focus on their client’s best interests. They are hiring an Investment Advisor to help deliver the best asset management services on the market to support their client base.
The Investment Advisor will be responsible for prospecting new business while managing their existing portfolio of clients. To be successful in this role, this individual must be highly motivated and possess a hunter-mentality.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base pay plus a generous commission structure.
• Big company resources in a small company business culture within a firm that has multiplied in size year over year.
• Strong mentorship, training, and career advancement opportunities from senior colleagues.
• Learn from a management team that is at the top of their industry.
• Unique service offerings that maximize value and minimize risk, guaranteeing the best results for their clients.
• Identify clients as prospects and translate their investment goals into meaningful business opportunities.
• Build and maintain a client portfolio by developing asset management strategies and investment solutions.
• Develop investment objectives with clients and manage accounts accordingly. Recommend strategies to maximize returns.
• Follow risk management practices by adhering to the company’s policies and procedures.
• Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to manage and support all aspects of investment efforts.
• Identify opportunities for business process improvements and present solutions to senior management.
• Complete ad hoc projects as needed.
• 5+ years of experience in the financial services industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, business, or a related field.
• Must have an established portfolio of clients with minimum AUM of $1.8M.
• Experience using various techniques to design and implement investment strategies according to investment objectives.
• Understanding of applicable compliance rules and regulations.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills a must. Ability to speak to stakeholders from all levels and add value to decision-making.
• Ability to jump in with both feet and drive team with vision, purpose, and client servicing attitude.
• Industry certifications a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.