Blue Signal Search
Our client is a Fortune 500 technology company whose products are found in hospitals around the world. Their highly respected industry reputation is based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and ethical trusted business associates. They are hiring an Internal Audit Manager to oversee documentation and compliance audits.
The Internal Audit Manager is responsible for engagements regarding operations, supply chain, and accounting. In addition to documenting compliance, they will review internal controls, conduct independent risk assessments, manage audit personnel, and develop audit procedures.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package – medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match at 11%, annual performance bonuses.
• Generous vacation plan (3 weeks per year starting day 1).
• Attractive international travel options.
• Work for an awarded fortune 500 company and leader in their space.
• Strong culture of promotion and training.
• High employee tenure.
• Outstanding work/life balance.
• Multiple career advancement paths: can develop niche skills or move upward into management.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer care.
• Conduct financial and operational audits nationwide, identifying and correcting compliance issues, documentation shortfalls, and inefficiencies.
• Plan engagements and meet with team leaders and other stakeholders to develop a plan and adhere to project budget.
• Identify risks and assist teams to develop improved controls and procedures.
• Prepare financial reports, financial statements, and financial analysis to assist teams in assessing risk and financial strategy decisions.
• Review and improve existing audit procedures.
• Assist with investigations and other in-depth audits.
• Manage auditing team and deliver training as necessary.
• Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), US GAAP, and other relevant federal/state regulations.
• Maintain excellent documentation for all activities.
• 7+ years of internal auditing experience, including public accounting experience for a large firm.
• Experience in auditing records, substantive audits, operational assurance, management consulting, SoCs testing, financial risk management, financial analysis, and other related auditing services.
• Ability to lead IA team and implement team strategy.
• Proficiency with accounting software (ProSystem, MS Excel, Intuit, QuickBooks).
• Certified CPA and/or CIA, CFE designation.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. MBA is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills; strong attention to detail and process.
• Some travel.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.