Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading firm for professional and accounting services. With over 70 years of establishing their name in the industry they have acquired an impressive reputation based on bringing value and integrity to all client services. They are hiring an Internal Audit Manager – SOX to advise companies in accounting, operations, compliance management and processes.
The Internal Audit Manager – SOX will be responsible for advising clients on control and business processes acting as their direct point of contact. This role will require an expert level knowledge of SOC/SOX reporting and consulting services as well as the ability to motivate and lead a team.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and PTO.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility and mission to provide added value in all they do.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Build strong relationships with closely-held businesses/clients with $50M-$1B in annual revenue.
• Expand niche skills within in manufacturing, construction, healthcare, not-for-profit, and high tech industries.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over new and expanding business processes.
• Strong portfolio of hand-picked nationally recognized customers and partners.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company, ready to take the next steps and launch into the future.
• Supervise, plan, and perform audits, reviews, compilations, and various consulting client engagements.
• Evaluate and define client requirements for IT risk & security projects, defining scope and estimating project costs and details.
• Test, validate, and document various control systems for effectiveness. Present findings to clients.
• Plan and execute information technology audits, client risk assessments, and GRC Advisory engagements.
• Identify, assess, and document controls and weaknesses in client accounting systems.
• Organize, analyze, and communicate with both fellow auditors and client personnel in a professional, productive, and efficient manner.
• Lead client meetings and maintain strong client relationships.
• Direct engagements by managing junior staff or contractors to meet project commitments.
• Manage multiple assignments as part of a dedicated team of consultants.
• Exhibit strong analytical skills to evaluate financial data and relationships.
• 5+ years of auditing and/or consulting experience with in-depth SOC knowledge.
• CPA, CISSP, CIA, or CISA certification desired.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, IT or related field.
• Strong leadership skills with experience in supervising audit staff professionals.
• Demonstrated experience with audit/control procedures and risk assessment.
• Ability to communicate technical solutions and ideas to non-technical audiences.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, and analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Strong time management, self-motivation, and proactivity skills.
• Passion for superb customer service.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.