Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client, an accomplished family-operated agency, is a respected player in the group insurance sector. With their firm roots dating back to 1994 and a drive for expansion, they are now seeking an experienced and dedicated Insurance Sales Representative to foster new business relationships with brokers and agents while providing outstanding field service.
This role will be responsible for delivering precise information and proposals to prospective accounts, deepening relationships with agents and brokers. It will be crucial to maintain an updated knowledge of products, carriers, quoting requirements, underwriting guidelines, and agency procedures across various departments.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision, 401(K), and more.
• Stable company with over decades of experience.
• Tight-knit culture focused on taking care of their employees.
• Supportive work environment in a family-owned company, offering a wealth of opportunities for growth.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Foster new relationships with agents and brokers, while strengthening existing ones, to expand client base and surpass annual production goals.
• Engage with agents and brokers to gather all pertinent information for prospective accounts, develop comprehensive recommendations, and deliver compelling proposals to secure new business.
• Maintain a current understanding of product offerings, carriers, quoting requirements, pre-screening protocols, underwriting guidelines, and multi-departmental procedures to effectively promote and sell solutions.
• Identify and capitalize on opportunities to cross-sell new and renewal accounts with agents and brokers, increasing the depth and breadth of client engagement.
• Execute special projects as requested by management, demonstrating flexibility, resourcefulness, and problem-solving skills.
• Regularly monitor industry trends, competitor activities, and market developments to strategically position our solutions and gain competitive advantage.
• Utilize advanced agency technology solutions to streamline sales processes, maintain accurate records, and enhance client experiences.
• 4+ years of sales experience within the insurance industry.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Health & Life License required, preferably in IN, IL, CA, OR, WA, ID, OH, KY, GA, KS, and/or AZ.
• Excellent communication skills, proactive attitude, and knowledge of group insurance.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence others and work well in a team.
• Proficient in computer email and database systems, such as Google and Microsoft Office Suites.
• Demonstrated ability to present ideas effectively through both verbal and written communications.
• Comfortable with up to 50% travel requirement.
• Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in sales & business development recruiting. We have a strong track record of finding top-performing talent in areas such as sales leadership, account management, and business development strategy. Learn more at bit.ly/3UclKJX
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.