Blue Signal Search
Our client is an innovative IT company providing groundbreaking solutions and services to the Healthcare industry. As a startup company, they have already proven extremely successful and continue to expand rapidly to keep up with demand. They are looking to hire an Insurance Payor Sales Director with experience selling into health plans, TPAs, and self-insured employers, to lead sales efforts and strategy targeting insurance companies.
The Insurance Payor Sales Director is responsible for developing business relationships within target payor accounts to deliver claim audit software solutions from the company’s existing portfolio, new launches, and future expansions. This person will help develop and roll out GTM strategy for this product line.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive salary plus benefits package – medical/dental/vision, etc.
• Work alongside a small close-knit team empowered by their rapidly increasing success.
• A variety of career path opportunities and the freedom to work cross-functionally in many departments.
• Build strong, lasting relationships with industry professionals, clients, and stakeholders.
• A culture that is committed to going above and beyond industry and diversity standards with a mission to provide ethical and affordable care for all.
• Work to provide the motivation, tools, steps, and confidence that will produce lasting outcomes.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality customer care.
• Build networks and relationships with key accounts in the insurance payor space to identify and impact potential opportunities.
• Serve as the primary contact between the company and the client. Seek to understand the client’s needs and deliver value propositions that play into those payor pain points.
• Develop a comprehensive business plan alongside the executive team, including objectives, sales goals, marketing strategy, and product GTM plan.
• Support decision making for pricing structures.
• Partner with key internal stakeholders as appropriate to ensure proper and effective implementation of product, marketing, and sales initiatives.
• Monitor and analyze CRM and business data for tactics to enhance market share. Collaborate cross-functionally to develop strategic revenue access opportunities.
• 5-10 years of product marketing, GTM planning, and overall sales strategy implementation.
• Background in insurance payor sales as a SME.
• Leadership capabilities – with the ability to take market data and turn it into actionable insights to collect market share.
• Experience in competitor analysis and demonstratable understanding of the payor market.
• Existing senior-level relationships with key accounts companies is a plus.
• Familiarity with common CRM and sales software.
• Superior professional presence and business acumen; excellent skills in communication, technical presentations, and product positioning.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.