Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in risk management solutions. To support their continued growth, they are hiring an Insurance Account Executive to support sales growth through building and maintaining client relationships.
They are hiring an Account Executive to perform pre-underwriting, research, filings, validation analysis, and product demonstrations. This individual should be passionate about the insurance industry, highly motivated, possess a consultative sales mentality, and work well within a team environment.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions. Full benefits package with vacation, medical, dental, 401(k) match, and more.
• Extensive sales support resources.
• Uphold excellent understanding of the underwriting market, industry trends, methodology, and policy expansion.
• Develop strong connections with insurance companies by following a routine of risk proposals, office visits, and agreements.
• Implement a quality control procedure to ensure precision of policy, ratings, and price in the plans and quotes that are offered.
• Promote all facets of insurance to attract new clients and maintain renewals.
• 5+ years of experience in underwriting and/or insurance.
• Property and Casualty Insurance License is required.
• Commercial industry experience in the following fields: construction, manufacturing, real estate, and wholesale trade
• High degree of professionalism and the ability to work in a multi-task environment with a team-player attitude
• Attention to detail and effective time management skills
• Ability to interact with agency clients in a friendly and professional manner
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in sales & business development recruiting. We have a strong track record of finding top-performing talent in areas such as sales leadership, account management, and business development strategy. Learn more at bit.ly/3UclKJX
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.