Inside Sales Representative – Entry Level
Sales / BD
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is globally recognized in the sales industry. They are hiring an Inside Sales Representative to drive customer relationships by qualifying leads and supporting accounts throughout their entire lifecycle.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for fostering new and existing client relationships by providing solutions catered to each business’s needs. They will support the sales cycle of these relationships and assist in confirming subscriptions.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus high-percentage commissions.
• Great opportunity for those interested in getting into technical consultative selling.
• Opportunity to work in a high-volume market with established and emerging technologies.
• Strong professional reputation; company has a robust culture of support for its sales professionals.
• Leads and personalized mentorship from sales team and leadership.
• Drive business development and account management efforts through lead generation, sales support, relationship management, and customer service.
• Research prospective accounts and generate leads, identifying key players, generating interest, and developing accounts to stimulate opportunity.
• Qualify leads and expand business relationships within various markets. Build and manage a pipeline of qualified accounts.
• Maintain sales goals on daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs.
• Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM.
• Ensure an in-depth understanding of clients and their business needs/goals. Present best solutions maximizing customer value.
• Stay current on solutions and developments within the industry, noting competitor positioning and pivoting to propel company strategy and standing.
• Previous sales experience a plus, but not required.
• Must have GED or high school diploma.
• Strong communication, organization, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple levels within organizations preferred.
• Proficiency in common CRMs and MS Office Suite, preferred.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management.
• Strong customer-facing skills; comfortable interfacing with decision-makers across a range of industries.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.