Blue Signal Search
Our client is a major telecommunications company providing connectivity solutions such as networking, LTE, cloud, CBRS, SD-WAN and WAN/LAN. They are hiring an Inside Sales Executive to act as a support system to the account Managers by following up and closing warm leads for business development.
The Inside Sales Executive is the top resource for account development and management in their market. This person applies customer service skills with a passion for telecom and connectivity technology to provide customers with clear answers and information that will best support their goals.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus commission based on individual and team performance.
• Strong investor backing from international communications provider.
• Involvement in cutting-edge connectivity solutions.
• National impact with leading technology in mobility and in-building offerings.
• Strong company reputation for outstanding project delivery.
• Highly successful history of expansion and strong financial standing.
• Support business development and account management efforts alongside the sales team for cellular connectivity solutions.
• Qualify leads and expand business relationships within the national telecom market.
• Research prospective accounts and generate leads, identifying key players, generating interest, and developing accounts to stimulate opportunity.
• Successfully identify and work with sales colleagues to overcome prospect objections.
• Interact with inbound leads via phone/web conference (primarily) and email and follow-up to identify next steps.
• Schedule product demos using web tools for prospects, follow up on quotes, and contracts.
• Submit feedback to management for technical improvements and qualify customer feedback into actionable changes.
• Track sales productivity via account mapping, call planning and CRM tools.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• 0-2 years of sales and/or customer service experience, with strong virtual communication skills and phone presence.
• Knowledge of private cellular industry, including major players, technology, and services.
• Demonstrated success in customer management and technical knowledge sharing.
• Technical aptitude with computer programs including Google, Microsoft, and other application suites.
• An ability to report on and communicate effectively to management on pipeline of prospects.
• Pre-call planning and time management skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.