Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global software company, developing and supporting products that help other organizations make a positive impact on their communities. They are well known for pioneering tech innovation that does the most good, empowering their clientele to grow and develop in functional areas that need it the most. To support their recent cloud transformation initiative and keep up with growing customer demand, they are hiring an Inside Sales Account Executive to drive customer relationships, demo software, and close leads.
The Inside Sales Account Executive’s goal will be to help nonprofit organizations achieve their fundraising technology goals by providing the best consultative solutions catered to each business’s needs. Successful candidates will be highly motivated, possess a consultative sales mentality, and work well within a team environment.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive compensation plus robust benefits package, uncapped commissions, flexible PTO, and more.
• The opportunity to work for a globally recognized and respected company.
• Opportunity to work within a company that truly helps make a positive difference in the world.
• Make a difference working in a position focused on helping nonprofits raise money.
• Opportunity to work in a high-volume market with established and emerging technologies.
• Fun and friendly work environment that prioritizes collaboration and community.
• Company focused on development – combining a deep engineering knowledge with the best of software engineering and data science to tackle reliability and security. The best areas of support to learn this trade!
• Leadership is engaged yet hands off – giving guidance and responsibility to every team member so that they have the best tools and space to get their jobs done.
• Company that makes true efforts to stay on top of the newest technologies – the opportunity to be the first in the door with new industry developments.
• Meet and exceed gross sales growth targets and act as a lead generator in business development.
• Develop and convert sales leads through inbound and outbound calls within a thriving sales territory.
• Close leads and opportunities for their SaaS innovative solutions.
• Research prospective accounts and generate leads, identifying key players, generating interest, and developing accounts to stimulate opportunity.
• Manage inbound unqualified leads and develop into fully qualified sales prospects.
• Successfully identify and work with sales colleagues to overcome prospect objections.
• Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects.
• Interact with inbound leads via phone/web conference (primarily) and email and follow-up to identify next steps.
• Schedule product demos using web tools for prospects, follow up on quotes, and contracts.
• Cultivate strong business relationships within key accounts, identifying opportunities with new clients across various industries.
• Track sales productivity via account mapping, call planning and CRM tools.
• 3-5 years’ experience in SaaS company as a high achieving pre-sales person (Account Executive, BDR, Inside Sales, etc.)
• Nonprofit and/or fundraising experience is a plus.
• Strong negotiation and technical presentation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written business communication skills.
• An ability to report on and communicate effectively to management on your pipeline of prospects.
• Self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within organizations.
• Pre-call planning and time management skills.
• Opportunity qualification and objection handling skills.
• Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related industry.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.