Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a well-established, industry-leading plastic manufacturer providing top-quality products to the e-commerce and retail space. They are looking to hire an Injection Molding Technician to join our team and contribute to our continued success.
The Injection Molding Technician will play a critical role in the production process. This role will be responsible for the setup, operation, and maintenance of injection molding machines to ensure the efficient and consistent production of plastic parts.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base pay, plus comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision, etc.
• Relocation package of $2,500, if needed.
• Established and respected company in the industry with over 5 decades of success.
• Family-owned business with strong values that emphasize giving back and an inclusive work environment.
• Global workforce with opportunities for networking and career development.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Performs diagnosis, repair, and/or maintenance of injection molding machinery.
• Set up, calibrate, and tear down injection molding machines according to product specifications.
• Act as a team leader with general oversight of the manufacturing processing team.
• Monitor machine operation to ensure it runs smoothly and efficiently, troubleshooting as needed.
• Conduct regular inspections of molded parts to ensure they meet quality standards, making necessary adjustments to machines and processes as needed.
• Perform routine maintenance tasks on injection molding machines, including cleaning, lubrication, and replacing worn parts.
• Collaborate effectively with internal teams, vendors, and other stakeholders.
• Monitor and manage raw material inventory.
• Follow all safety protocols and guidelines to ensure a safe working environment and comply with company policies and procedures, as well as industry regulations.
• 3+ years of experience in Injection Molding processing within the plastics manufacturing industry.
• Background in decoupling molding method is required.
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Strong knowledge of industry standards for testing, safety, environmental, and manufacturing.
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
• Willingness to work in a dynamic and fast-paced manufacturing environment.
• Commitment to safety and precision in manufacturing.
• Good skills in teamwork, strategy, and communication.
About Blue Signal:
As an award-winning executive search firm, Blue Signal has a strong track record of placing top talent in the plastics & packaging space. Our plastics recruiters have deep industry expertise in plastics manufacturing, packaging design, and materials engineering. Learn more at bit.ly/44j0u9w
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.