Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in manufacturing consumer goods. They are hiring an Informatica Consultant to support the master data configuration, integration, and implementation into their MDM hubs. The ideal candidate will have broad implementation and configuration experience with various Business Intelligence/Data-warehousing technologies, preferably in a management consulting environment.
The Informatica Consultant will collaborate with customers, vendors, and internal teams to ingest source data into MDM hubs. They will be responsible for maintaining and communicating metrics to gauge the health and quality of the data assets through proactive data monitoring. The role will focus on multiple domain areas, such as data warehousing, data governance, integration, strategy, quality management, MDM, and regulatory compliance. This is a 6-month contract role with high potential to extend.
This Role Offers:
• Excellent work-life balance. Workplace culture that understands business transformation takes time and patience.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Strong portfolio of hand-picked customers.
• Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms.
• Manage and communicate the IT security and infrastructure strategies and solutions throughout the organization.
• Provide support for Master Data Analyst group – including data entry, formula management, code maintenance, reporting, and more.
• Collaborate with customers and vendors to identify and document data and reporting requirements, reporting processes, gap analysis, and prioritization of reporting needs.
• Communicate effectively with various departments and business units to make sure standard procedures are adhered to, while supporting and assisting in activities and initiatives as needed.
• Translate technical language to business understandable language, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Log and track defects and communicate to teams for resolution.
• 5+ years of experience in Informatica solutions and/or Data Management
• Bachelor’s degree or above in relevant field.
• Skilled in quality assurance for master data in key segments, with the ability to develop and document processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
• Expertise in master data management best practices.
• Good understanding of related advanced/new technologies, which could be leveraged to enhance current capabilities and build durable new ones.
• Self-directed with the ability to manage simultaneous engagements with minimal supervision.
• Strong communication skills, effectively share vision and direction for technical aspects to stakeholders, both technical and non-technical.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.