Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader of heavy equipment manufacturing. They are looking to hire an Industrial Project Manager to set up and manage projects within their manufacturing and production teams.
The Industrial Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that proper scope and requirement documents are in place and the projects are run with governance, communication, organization, and change management to ensure a successful completion. In addition, this individual will oversee the manufacturing operations to ensure optimal production.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus a comprehensive benefits plan, including medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, and other perks.
• Close-knit culture where every employee is treated like part of the family.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Industry experience in a stable, innovative company.
• Team of capable, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the top of their industry.
• Very high average employee tenure.
• Responsible for the design, development, implementation and evaluation of new manufacturing projects or programs, expansion, or improvement of current programs.
• Lead senior-level projects, coordinate and collaborate with staff within assigned division and others to meet project objectives.
• Work closely with leadership, and lead cross-functional, cross-divisional teams to achieve desired outcomes within tight deadlines.
• Coordinate with production PMO and continuous improvement areas to promote common project management tools and disciplines within the company.
• Develop and continually update program or project plans, timelines, and deliverables while coordinating multiple sub-processes to develop, expand or improve programs.
• Develop systems and processes that track and optimize production productivity and standards, metrics, and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets, quality, and safety.
• Build structure for reliability program through team management including budget, workflow, scheduling, reporting, and more.
• Ensure work is completed on time, within budget, and with proper documentation.
• 5+ years of experience in project or production management.
• BSME or equivalent work experience.
• Project Management Institution (PMI) or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate a plus.
• Manufacturing or other related industry experience preferred.
• Background in leadership with the ability to organize and schedule to ensure completion of tasks in timely manner.
• Understanding of OSHA guidelines, health and safety standards and compliance.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills – proficiency in French or Italian a plus.
• Superior computer skills with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.