Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a prominent company that provides products to industries like oil & gas, mining, construction, and service-members. Due to their growth and success, they are hiring an industrial Manufacturing Engineer to support the company’s manufacturing operations.
The Industrial Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for project management and aiding the engineering operations team in delivering best-in-class products. They will work closely with internal and external teams to improve existing products and to bring to market new, innovative products.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, life insurance, tuition assistance, 401(K), pension plan, employee stock purchase plan, and more.
• Established, reputable company with decades of experience and a robust portfolio of products.
• Highly engaged, tight-knit culture focused on taking care of their employees.
• Flexible role structure with the ability to work both independently and in a team, while implementing ideas for improvement.
• Ample opportunities for growth and career advancement.
• Support the industrial engineering team with new and existing product design improvements enhancing productivity, cost efficiency, reliability, and safety.
• Be involved in all stages of the industrial manufacturing lifecycle from requirements to design, to development, to testing, and implementation.
• Work with engineering and manufacturing teams to develop fixes for workflow problems and recurring issues.
• Ensure that project status and results of tests are communicated properly.
• Utilize Lean/Six Sigma methodologies to improve production processes.
• Optimize manufacturing processes, including process control, set-up, changeover, automation, new equipment selections, and manufacturing workflow improvements.
• Collaborate cross functionally with departments and organizations to ensure overall success.
• Maintain design standards and technical documentation across all manufacturing projects.
• Assist in trainings as needed and ensure safety standards and production compliance is met.
• 3-5+ years of industrial and/or mechanical engineering experience within a manufacturing environment.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, is required.
• Firm knowledge of Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma techniques and methodologies – certifications preferred.
• Knowledge of instrumentation standards and equipment, drawings, and schematics.
• Proven ability to lead continuous processes improvement and solve technical issues that arise.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to stay highly organized while multitasking.
• Proficient in SAP, MS Project, and AutoCAD technologies.
• Excellent time management, attention to detail, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Results driven, with a track record of success in driving and delivering continuous improvement.
About Blue Signal:
As an award-winning executive search firm, Blue Signal has a strong track record of placing top talent in the manufacturing & industrial space, with expertise in manufacturing leadership, engineering, supply chain, and logistics roles. Leare more at bit.ly/3D3a7NH
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.