Blue Signal Search
Our client has an impressive industry reputation based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and a high commitment to ethics. They are hiring an Industrial CAPEX Project Manager experienced in the industrial/manufacturing space to oversee and manage all stages of projects lifecycle.
The Industrial Project Manager will be responsible for delivery of project goals in terms of cost, time, functionality, regulations, GMP, safety and according to expectations. This individual should have experience managing CAPEX projects up to$5M+. They will ensure compliance with all pertinent safety policies, rules, and regulations.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, 401(k) match, and annual performance bonuses.
• Ever-growing organization at the onset of a new transformation plan.
• Multiple career advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
• Ability to make a visible impact with a global organization.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
• Strong support structure. Large pool of resources including finance, software, and procurement support and tools.
• Strong safety culture and safety performance at each facility.
• Oversee large scale CAPEX projects through all phases.
• Establish project charter including scope of work, goals, and deliverables together with the relevant project champion and project lead to support business objectives in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Identify and recommend the internal and/or external resources to reach the project goals and manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
• Utilize best practices and tools for project management and execution in a fast-paced product manufacturing environment.
• Manage project reporting and deliver results to management.
• Determine project objectives, timeline, budget, and performance standards.
• Stay continually appraised of project status and report to stakeholders.
• Work with the Engineering department to ensure capital purchases meet the site requirements and keep site equipment standards current.
• 5+ years of industrial project management experience.
• Demonstrated history managing complex, multi-year, $5M+ projects.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field – engineering, technology, etc.
• PMP, PMI, or similar project management certification, preferred.
• Experience working with EPC and EPCM contractors.
• Background in industrial project management with strong understanding of project planning, processes, and commissioning.
• Understanding of project reporting software such as IBM Maximo, SAP, WAVE, etc.
• Understanding of KPIs and cost engineering as they relate to CAPEX project management.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; able coordinate between departments and with third party vendors.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.