Inbuilding DAS Field Manager
Wireless & Telecom
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Are you looking to upgrade your resume or know someone who is? Check out resumeandcareerservices.com! Whether you choose to advance your career through gaining access to 70+ online lessons or prefer to have a resume written for you, you’ll gain the confidence you need to accelerate your job search.
About the Job: Inbuilding DAS Field Manager
Our client is a leader in wireless deployment services including in-building/outdoor distributed antenna systems, small cells, wireless mesh networks, and more. With over 30 years in the wireless/telecom industry, they have a strong national presence as a top connectivity solutions provider. They are hiring an Inbuilding DAS Field Manager to assist in DAS and wireless network building projects.
The Inbuilding DAS Field Manager will be responsible for overseeing projects, ensuring work assigned to the construction teams is completed on time, and that expectations are met. They will ensure top-quality work from site planning to close-out, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonus and full benefits package, including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, and 401(K) company match.
• Lean organization with diverse opportunities at every level.
• Strong relationships with all major US carriers.
• Access to large support team and many resources.
• Outstanding performance and many industry awards.
• World-class deployment team with low rate of error and high tenure.
• Company is profitable with a culture of reinvesting in their employees.
• Excellent industry reputation within the deployment space; many satisfied big-name customers.
• Help construction team from start to finish on in-building deployments and DAS and small cell network construction.
• Stay involved in all phases: bid, preconstruction, permitting/zoning, digging, construction, punch, and close-out.
• Manage overall installation, maintenance, and upgrade of wireless and cellular infrastructure.
• Coordinate with the project management team for timing, execution, and closeout of individual projects.
• Assist in developing RFPs and related scope for major sales.
• Assist in scope definition, review budgets, BOMs, pricing sheets, and site walk data. Coordinate design reviews, price reviews, and BOM approval process.
• 2+ years of experience leading projects and construction teams within telecom, wireless, DAS industry.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field.
• Hands-on experience troubleshooting, maintaining, repairing, and installing cabling, as well as PIM and Sweep testing and splicing.
• Ability to read and understand construction/civil plans and specifications, e.g. CDs and/or iBwave designs.
• Understanding of major carriers, protocols, and terminology.
• Background leading teams in the installation of coax and fiber cables.
• Demonstratable knowledge of wiring procedures and possess knowledge of tools and equipment required to perform required functions.
• Knowledge of DAS commissioning and process improvement practices.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project) as well as iBwave design.
• High attention to detail and quality in a deadline-focused environment.
• Customer service savvy with the ability to communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction.
• Some travel to client sites required.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.