Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in professional manufacturing services, offering integrated technology solutions like ERP manufacturing software and IoT solutions to customers across various industries. Their incredible industry reputation has allowed them to serve customers nationwide for over three decades. They are hiring an IIoT .NET Developer to lead the development, expansion, and support of products and applications.
The IIoT .NET Developer will develop new and optimize existing software, ensuring ROI of initiatives. They will be responsible for working within an Agile framework to coordinate with technical and non-technical teams to meet deliverables based on the gathered requirements.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life, 401K matching program, FSA, PTO, and more.
• Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the country (Inc. 500).
• Tightly knit and results-focused team with a strong work-life balance.
• Access to explosive growth within IIoT.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on projects and company strategy.
• Lead full lifecycle IIoT software design architecture in accordance with budgetary and timeline requirements.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams and clients on the design of algorithms and flowcharts.
• Implement and monitor newly developed programs and systems, troubleshooting and recommending upgrades, improvements, and additional features as needed.
• Write, review, and produce clean code based on business and technical requirements.
• Manage software integration with third-party programs and applications.
• Perform hand-on maintenance of networks and servers to maintain optimal testing and demonstration environments.
• Consistently communicate with clients in order to gather and evaluate end-user feedback through the development lifecycle.
• Generate technical documentation to provide reports and reference material.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience with .NET technologies, Java, AngularJS, Git, and other frameworks/systems.
• 5+ years of enterprise systems development experience.
• Strong background in product development and/or software engineering in an Agile environment.
• Well-versed in .NET/.NET Core, C#, Angular, SOAP, RESTful, and GitLab for the development of web services and web applications.
• Familiarity with multiple, different coding languages and secure coding practices.
• Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving, and customer service skills.
• Comfortable managing multiple, competing tasks/projects in a remote environment.
• Experience with the following technologies highly preferred:
• Open Automation Software
• SyncFusion Angular components
• ERP systems
• Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks
• Bootstrap responsive design framework
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.