Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in the retail and production space. They utilize technology and service offerings to provide brands with the IT solutions they need to keep their production process running smoothly. They are adding a Human Resources Manager to their team to oversee payroll, processes, attendance tracking, benefits administration, and more.
The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for the company’s most important asset: its employees. They balance the company’s growth with compliance. In addition to generalist activities such as payroll and benefits administration, they will also be instrumental in interviewing and onboarding new employees.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and generous vacation plan.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company, ready to take the next steps and launch into the future.
• Company is dedicated to continued education with the opportunity to advance skillset and learn within a global industry.
• Opportunity within solution delivery that builds capabilities within the entire organization. Many career advancement paths.
• Oversee all HR functions and be a strategic partner and part of the company’s leadership team.
• Manage payroll processes and procedures. Administer benefits, including health/ACA, dental, vision, life, disability, long-term care, FMLA, 401(K) program, and more.
• Recruit, interview, and onboard new employees across a range of departments and seniority levels.
• Oversee hiring policies, compensation packages, offer letters, and interviewing.
• Provide insight into company culture standards and best-practice hiring procedures.
• Conduct audits to ensure compliance with corporate policies, employment law, and related regulations.
• Coach management and internal employees on communication and leadership skills.
• Communicate with employees as required in resolving conflicts and acting as a mediator in facilitating resolution.
• 5+ years of HR management experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in HR, business administration, or relevant discipline.
• Strong generalist experience in recruiting, employee relations, investigations, compliance, workers compensation, benefits, and onboarding.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite, payroll, and HRIS systems.
• Understanding of employment law, including paid leave laws, EEO/AA, FMLA and FLSA.
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to interpersonal challenges.
• Must be able to work cross-functionally while having excellent time-management and delegation skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.