Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in their field with an impressive industry reputation based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and a high commitment to ethics. They are adding an HR Manager to their facilities team to oversee payroll, processes, scheduling, benefits administration, and more for their new workforce additions and facilities.
The HR Manager will be responsible for the company’s most important asset: its employees. They balance the company’s growth with compliance. In addition to generalist activities such as payroll and benefits administration, they will also be instrumental in health and safety programs.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, 401(k) match, and annual performance bonuses.
• Ever-growing organization. Great opportunity to make an impact and take the plant to the next level.
• Excellent vacation package and strong work/life balance.
• Multiple career advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills. Strong internal growth potential.
• Ability to make a visible impact with a global organization.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base. Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Strong safety culture and safety performance at each facility.
• Relocation assistance available.
• Oversee all HR functions and be a strategic partner within the company’s leadership team for several facilities, with both union and non-union employees.
• Recruit, interview, and onboard new employees across a range of departments and seniority levels. Hold ownership over employee recognition, disciplinary actions, firing, etc.
• Assist in establishing policies for succession planning, talent pipeline development, and more.
• Support HRIS platform across assigned plant.
• Conduct audits to ensure compliance with corporate policies, employment law, and related regulations. Support incident investigations.
• Assist managers across all internal functions by providing insight into company culture standards and best practices.
• Lead small HR team to implement and carry out processes and initiatives.
• Be a dynamic leader in a fast paced, high performance environment.
• Facilitate open communication channels, being an internal support to all employees.
• 7-10 years of progressive HR experience.
• Must have experience in multi-facility management. Union background a plus.
• Strong generalist experience in recruiting, employee relations, investigations, compliance, workers compensation, benefits, and onboarding.
• Experience in coaching, counseling, and leadership.
• Extensive experience in benefits administration. Understanding of grievances, collective bargaining agreements, and more.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word, as well as common HRIS.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Understanding of compliance law, including:
• Paid leave laws
• FMLA and FLSA
• Hazardous wastes handling
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to interpersonal challenges. A changemaker, with experience exploring new business models and communicating change well to all levels of an organization.
• Collaborative, flexible, and self-starter attitudes are a must.
• Certifications such as SHRM-CP, SPHR, or PHR are a strong plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.