New Rochelle, NY
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is an established marketing company in the food and beverage sector. Their incredible industry reputation is built on their dedication to promoting premium, high-quality wine products. They are hiring a Human Resources Specialist that will provide exceptional customer service to internal team members and customers, benefits support/technology/system support, guide employees through systems and tools, transaction processing, and general office administration duties.
The Human Resources Specialist is a key role within the HR department, responsible for the administration of all activities related to payroll, benefits, and recruitment.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company, ready to take the next steps and launch into the future.
• Workplace made of true innovators who have carved their names into the market.
• Assists with the maintenance and execution of the Company’s new hire orientation program.
• Assists with Employee Development strategy and initiatives, including coordinating HR-related training to employees, as directed.
• Assists with developing and tracking compliance with Company HR policies and procedures. Responsibilities include communicating any issues to the HR Manager, proposing solutions to HR-related issues, and assisting with approved solution implementation.
• Ensures appropriate reporting of state and federal documentation required. (i.e., e-verification, new hire reporting, etc.).
• Assists with and provides support of employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high-level mutual respect, fairness, and employee morale.
• Facilitates information between compensation and benefits management.
• Assists with the unemployment claims process, payroll, leave, PTO, etc. as directed.
• Ensures personnel files and other documentation are retained as required.
• Flexible to respond to requests and other duties as needed.
• 5+ years of experience in a related field.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Human Resources, HR Management, etc.
• HR certification (PHR/SPHR) strongly preferred.
• Understanding of Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), state and local leave laws, and relevant federal/state labor laws and regulations.
• Strong understanding of Human Resources processes and terminology, payroll and benefit processes and procedures, including eligibility and enrollment rules and benefit procedures.
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to challenges.
• Experience in performance management and HR investigations. Compensation Range: $70-90K
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.