Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading FinTech company, seeking to expand their reach and service offerings to provide clients with the best software on the market. They have achieved their funding goals and are now looking to double their headcount over the next year. Due to this large goal, they are adding an HR Consultant to their human resources team to oversee employee relations, payroll, recruiting, benefits administration, and more for their new workforce additions and facilities.
The HR Consultant will be responsible for the company’s most important asset: its employees. They balance the company’s growth with compliance. In addition to generalist activities such as payroll and benefits administration, they will also be instrumental in talent acquisition and in driving culture.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive pay rate, plus benefits plan, and other perks. Contract to hire potential.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Opportunity to develop relevant and in-demand skills in the growing FinTech industry.
• Position in a stable company within a multibillion-dollar industry, at the peak of its growth efforts. Potential to make your mark on an organization at its onset.
• Team of capable, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the top of their industry.
• Exceptional cross-functional support and top of the line software and tools.
• Have a hand in all HR functions and be a strategic partner within the company’s leadership team and it’s multi-regional HR department.
• Support generalist activities such as payroll, benefits administration, reporting, event coordination, etc.
• Recruit, interview, and onboard new employees across a range of departments and seniority levels. Support TA from writing job descriptions to developing contract agreements.
• Assist in establishing policies such as leave procedures, T/O requests, and more.
• Conduct audits to ensure compliance with corporate policies, employment law, and related regulations. Support incident investigations and employee conflict issues as needed.
• Provide insight into company culture standards and best practices to help shape the culture of the company at its onset.
• Be a dynamic leader in a fast paced, high performance environment.
• 3+ years of progressive HR experience.
• Strong generalist experience in recruiting, employee relations, payroll processing, compliance, benefits, onboarding, and administrative duties.
• Experience in full cycle recruiting.
• Background in smaller organizations preferred.
• Strong proficiency in HRIS systems, managing large data sets and handling confidential employee information.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
• Understanding of compliance law, including Paid Leave Laws, EEO/AA, FMLA, FLSA, and OSHA.
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to interpersonal challenges. A changemaker, with experience exploring new business models and communicating change well to all levels of an organization.
• Collaborative, flexible, and self-starter attitudes are a must.
• Certifications such as SHRM-CP, SPHR, or PHR are a strong plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.